Sunday, May 23, 2010

untitled



Date : 22nd of May ( my younger brother birthday )



I woke up early to pray and suddenly my throat feels uneasy. I often feel in when I woke up but it will eventually disappear the moment I woke up again. But it’s painful, more painful than cutting your hand. I think so. My nose will start watering. I wonder why I keep having it, at first I thought it’s because of the smoke, but how come I don’t feel it everyday? *haih* I feel a lot better after taking a sip of expectorant (;

Acap ask me to go out later on that evening, it’s raining. But naik kete mane basah akak oi. We want to ask Rafiq 2 join us but he just woke up when we arrive at his house, I wonder why he don’t want to join us. We pick up Jijah and the talk start. I knew some unexpected news. Kelakar la kwan2 aku ni. Semua org sebok psal bf/gf. Why? It doesn’t even necessary okay.. I don’t have one and I’m damn happyyyy...

We spent the evening practicing our voice, although Jijah seems a little bit shy to sing. It was fun. Singing gave me a good mood. I don’t know why. I prefer spending my weekends at Jb than Segamat. Jb has a lot more interesting place. Not forgotten the CINEMA! Why on Earth Segamat doesn’t have one? Pathetic. Maybe another 3, 4 years there will be one. Insya-Allah.

My result for semester 2. Ehem, honestly I really don’t want to talk about it. It makes me shivering. I don’t know where the problem lies. Is it in me? I don’t think so. What past is past, the future is what I concern now. Go go fighting! * ape ni?ingt cte korea ke?*

Just know that you’re not in this thing alone
There’s always a place in me that you can call home
Whenever you feel like we’re growing apart
Let’s just go back, back, back, back, back to the start

I totally love it! The song, the singer, and even the singer’s ex-husband! Cheryl Cole!!


Counting the days (:

No comments:

Post a Comment