Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pineapple vs Waffle


First Story

Pineapple (Ananas comosus) is the common name for an edible tropical plant and also its fruit (although technically multiple fruit merged together, and perceived as one). It is native to Paraguay and the southern part of Brazil. Pineapple is eaten fresh or canned and is available as a juice or in juice combinations. It is used in desserts, salads, as a complement to meat dishes and in fruit cocktail. While sweet, it is known for its high acid content (perhaps malic and/or citric).


That's what i got from Wikipedia, the definition of pineapple. Why i suddenly think of it? naah.. just now i ate it.. it taste good. sweet, sour. although I'm not into sour food. But when i drink some plain water, the water taste yukss! payau, pahit, sume ade.. I double check the water n it was just a plain water? I feel like i wanna vomit. I ask Ucu n Mom why, and they say it's because of the pineapple. Why? I absolutely have no idea. What I'm trying to say now is, beware of the PINEAPPLE!

===============================================================================

Second Story.

A waffle is a batter or dough based cake cooked in a waffle iron patterned to give a distinctive and characteristic shape. There are many variations based on the type and shape of the iron and the recipe used.Other waffle-shaped foods exist, and are sometimes referred to as waffles because of their shape. Most are actually potato products.Throughout the world, waffles are eaten, especially in the U.S.A. Common toppings are strawberries, chocolate, sugar, honey, syrups and more. Waffles can be desserts and breakfasts.

I got that from Wikipedia also. I love to eat waffle! Seriously. When i was at APBM for 4 days, all i can think about is about waffle. My neighbour, Cik Noli, sold them. I eat her waffle every weeks. (maybe days) I don't care who made it, where it come from, as it's waffle!

OMG, i feel like i wanna eat it right now. You can l.o.l. me or whatever. Some people might say that it was just an ordinary food that we can get anywhere, but do you ever try to Google it and see how many kinds of waffle out there? There are variety of them. If you see Waffle that sold overseas,like America, Belgium, Netherland, Finland or anywhere, you may think twice of it. So beautiful and deliciously pictured! To readers out there who get a chance to go overseas to study or even just a trip, can you eat Waffles sold there for me??? Please......????





See, Don't u feel what i feel? So many delicious waffle. I can't wait to taste them in my mouth. I'll be the happiest girl ever! Ice-cream and strawberries as toppings was definitely a good idea. Not to mention others such as banana, chocolate. Yummy!

Owh dear waffle, come to me please. To Mr. pineapple. I'm not sure I'll eat you for the following month or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment