Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Imagination


Do you know what it’s like to know someone in a dream? Someone who never exist, someone who is totally an illusion but yet we still fell incredibly happy with him or her. Problem doesn’t occur, there are zero misunderstood. How beautiful life is? Never felt like this before. Even though it was only an imagination, everything seems so real. When I close my eyes, it’s you I see. You everything I know that makes me believe, I’m not alone. In my case, I know he does truly exist. I can’t see you, but I feel you in me. Life is full of happiness and I’m absolutely sure you’re one of it. The sweetest thing ever. I pray, for this heart to be unbroken, although it’s already broken.




Please, wake me up. I’m day dreaming, sakura blossom.. Ouh ouh! Can you get me one?



*there’s a lyric inside the entry. Can you find it? :)












No comments:

Post a Comment