Saturday, July 17, 2010

quotes





Memories are created to be memorable, not to forgotten. Although the memories will hurt ourself, it shouldn't be forget. Some people might think that whatever bad things that occur in their life must be eliminated, but the truth it, that kinds of things will gave us valuable experiences in life and avoid us to do the wrong things, twice. whatever things that happens in our life, it happen by a reason. whether it's good or bad, take it positively.


I've been so lazy to update my blog lately, if only I have tonnes of idea about what I should write. I don't know what happen to me. I kept thinking about something, and it bother me. If only i could shut my mind off for a few days.


when theres a boulder waiting in front of the path you choose, search another path instead of crushed it.. But if you think you're strong enough to crushed it, even a thick wall can be as simple as ABC.... That doesn't apply to me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment