Saturday, August 14, 2010

past, present, future.

If u had a chance, woke up early, and feel the morning breeze washed your face. Cold and refreshing. All sorrow had flown away, problems solved. I just love morning breeze.

Hello people, and hye sunshine :)

I've neglected this blog for a while. To much work to be done, to much things to be revised. Ramadan really makes me think wisely. I can clearly see what's good and bad. What ought to be do and don't.

Let me make it clear here, I am known as an independent women since matriculation. It’s hard for me to find best friends. I can be friend with whomever, but to be good, nope. I don't trust people willingly since incident in secondary school. It’s not that I don't have, I do have.

I'm not that type who straight forwardly say to someone if they angry with her or him. I don't know how to be angry, seriously. I can't talk eyes to eyes, I can't scold even I am so pissed off. So people, please, if I'm so damn quite, you know what does it means. I live a pathetic life with you.



P/s : I'm definitely not angry, :))




No comments:

Post a Comment