Saturday, September 18, 2010

heart.



I don’t expect people to know me well. Neither do I want you to take care of my fragile heart. But please, don’t ignore me.
Things that I hold the most, is the things that I never want to let go under any circumstances. I want everything to be just fine, just nice. We can’t predict human heart. It may changes rapidly as wind; it may stay static as stone.
My heart is still vulnerable, just fixed, but already broken. I really don’t want to build it up again. I’ll let it be like this. So you’ll realize how you turn me up like this.
I may still asleep, or awake in never ending story. If I am asleep, please wake me up. If I’m awake, let me sleep. I don’t care in which dimension I am. As long as my brain can function like it always be, before.
If I had you, that will be the only thing I’d ever need.
If I had you, then money fame and fortune never could compete.
If I had you, life would be a party, it’d be ecstasy.
If I had you.
I kept thinking, did I make a wrong move? Instead of up, did I go further down? I’m drowning already.





P/s : nanti aku nak mengarang novel romance mcm twilight la. Korang nak beli tak? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment