Sunday, September 11, 2011

UTM, JB


Masih belum terlambat untuk mengucapkan Selamat Hari Raya kepada semua yang menyambut hari raya. :)

I'm at JB now & its kinda cold right here compared to Segamat. I finally live alone. #relief. No more trying to pleased other people when your own self is hurting inside out. No more chattering, no more misunderstanding. And lots of no more. I realize that I didn't found that 60 articles for my thesis. The lecturer will be freaking mad if he knows. Well, its not my fault! PSZ website is ERROR when I try to access it just now! How am i supposed to fix that? Sorry En Norfian. :( I'll try to find another 30 left when the website can be accessed.

Someone told me I'm a heart-breaker and another someone ask me why I didn't have any feeling at all. What am i supposed to say? I am not a heart-breaker for sure. Others just think of my behavior differently as they should. I am nice, but that doesn't mean I like you or what. Its just my way of treating people. I thought girls are the one who supposed to feel like that when men treat them nicely. Never thought men would feel that too.

Can anybody please tell me why on Earth i can't download my movies using UTM's wifi?? Or should i just sleep right now? Grrr....





2 comments: