Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Quick Post



True words are not fine-sounding, fine sounding words are not true.



I haven't been able to update this dreadful blog for a long time, I got to do my works which are obviously far from finished, the moment i finish one, another will come. Never ending loads. I already write a post regarding my newly watched anime and didn't have time to finish it, but now i is not new anymore. #sigh.

I am feeling like a nerd cooping up in the library form morning till evening. I wore spectacles and dress pleasantly like a government workers, meaning in either baju kurung or blouse with slacks. The habit of not wearing jeans during weekdays cannot be eliminated. So, I am considered as a nerd from the outside. Eh, who cares? I want to be perfectly successful, i don't care what others think of me. As long as I am comfortable and happy. Don't listen to others, because people's mind are unpredictable, the may be look nice outside but the truth is, their inside is obviously corrupted.



Have a nice day ahead guys, success will always follow those who wish for it. :)



p/s: my word may seem harsh sometimes, bear with it ok? :p


No comments:

Post a Comment