Friday, March 30, 2012

The Hunger Games Final Book - Mockingjay


"Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where they strung up a man they say murdered three.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger it could be
If we met up at midnight in hanging tree."

"Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where the dead man called out for his love to flee.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger it could be
If we met up at midnight in hanging tree."

"Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run, so we'd both be free.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger it could be
If we met up at midnight in hanging tree."

"Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger it could be
If we met up at midnight in hanging tree."



Mph staff is the one who introduced me to this book. At first i don't even know this book existed nor do the movie will be released soon. I were searing for any book-set that is cheap enough for me to buy using RM50 voucher I have left. So, this fellow recommend me this book, saying that the movie will be released soon and I was like *oohh*.. Book-set's price is usually much cheaper compared to individual books, and if my voucher is still RM200, I would probably bough the biggest book-set in the store. It kept me form boredom and annoying things.


The book indeed fascinate me. I finished reading all the three books in a week, staying up late night feeling exited, sad. The song above is from the third books, a sad song i can say. At first you read it seems like a long song, but if you read carefully, it is a sad love song. Who would be willing to have a rope in a neck and been hung up in tree with their lover? Ouh, I would. :)


P/s: finally able to watch the movie tomorrow:) After hearing so much about it everywhere even in the radio at KFC.

No comments:

Post a Comment